As an author, it’s always a challenge to create new, innovative ideas and angles to stories, articles, books and generally speaking… great materials for public consumption (I realize many write for themselves too.)
Btw, I’m talking about creating quality content and differentiation that inspires you, your audience and non-humans (like search engines).
Everybody and everything keeps coming back to your websites when the magic of “quality content” happens. It’s called “stickability”. It’s what we all want. And, it builds trust and reputation. Yeah, Google loves that too…now more than ever…
Here then are some awesome writing resources to get your writing juices flowing and to help you avoid the dreaded writer’s block.
1. Websites for Writers & Authors – http://websitesforwriters.libroville.com/
2. Creative Writing Prompts – http://www.creativewritingprompts.com
3. Imagination Prompts – http://www.creativity-portal.com/prompts/imagination.prompt.html
4. Easy Street Prompts – http://www.easystreetprompts.com/
5. Can You Say It In 6 Words? – http://www.smithmag.net/sixwords/
6. Creative Writing Prompt – http://www.writersdigest.com/prompts
7. First 50 Words – Creative Starts – http://first50.wordpress.com/
8. Tell Your Story – http://contently.com/
9. Creative Prompts On Pinterest (Images) – http://pinterest.com/rillaith/creative-prompts/
10. Visual Creative Writing Prompts – http://creativewritingprompts.com/
What did I miss? What should be added?
Want more? Get the BIG BOOK of Creative Websites: Download the complete guide to 101 best websites for writing purposes - from creative to the educational and everything in between (4.9mg). From Writer’s Digest.