With so many (SEO / PR) link building tactics, tips and strategies, along with the many folks that scream “we have your link building solution”, I thought I’d put together a quick couple of videos to show you some areas for link building opportunities you may have missed. (next video coming in 2 days or less).
It is also part of a web promotion strategy you can use.
It’ll be fast, and it’ll be crude – but meant to increase conversation about approaches to link building that you:
- Didn’t know about – but seen in this video
- You use currently – and working well, or
- Have more questions about (which area is most confusing?) – and the future direction of links/SEO
My blog is fairly new here (actually less than a week) – but would love to hear comments, if you have them. Anything goes.
So, what don’t you understand about link building – and what would you like to see more of?
- What to Look For in a Link Builder (searchenginejournal.com)
- Do You Know These Link Building Mistakes? (stevehartkopf.com)
- The Tips You Need To Get One Way Links (ronmedlin.com)
- Link Building: Just Another Popularity Game (wiep.net)
- SEO Secrets for Business Sites with Ann Smarty (blogher.com)
get the weekly newsletter... it's FREE!
"Ultimate Guide" Series of SEO Books
For Entrepreneur Magazine.
About jon rognerud
Entrepreneur Magazine says Jon Rognerud is one of the most sought-after SEO and Digital Marketing Experts for Small Business. He is famous for his high-return and passionate approach to optimizing websites and integrated marketing solutions that brings process, profits and brand loyalty...without wasting time. His brand NEW website optimization book, "The Ultimate Guide to Optimizing Your Website" from Entrepreneur Press/McGraw-Hill is in bookstores now. Act fast, and get a free gift here. Jon on Google+. To receive future updates, Click HERE to subscribe to our mailing list