Hold yourself responsible for a higher standard than anybody else expects of you.
– Henry Ward Beecher
This is a great quote to integrate into your life, every day, every hour – and even when no-one is looking. Good things come from living in a deep quality way. Attitude builds altitude. It affects you, it affects people, your life.
When it comes to running your own business, and building towards success, a positive mental outlook will help you along the way. But it’s not enough.
There is an old expression that says we make our own luck. That is a particularly appropriate expression when it comes to business. Did you know that 90% of online businesses will fail within one to two years of start-up?
And the common reasons for failure include:
- Lack of commitment to the business
- Failure to market the business
- Failure to provide adequate customer support
- Lack of branding
- Lack of core values that direct business activities
- Lack of planning
- Unattractive presentation
- Lack of vision
Without getting into too much detail, we know that positive thoughts beat the negative, and people that carry their head higher, get attention from the outside.
You can attract positive vibrations or you can ask for positive results and become inspired to act in a way that proves your belief in positive results and then act or receive the positive benefits. In other words, you can think of yourself as successful; attract opportunities for success; and then act on those opportunities.
Your inner voice will guide you – but – you must keep it in check, or it will wander…
We might as well jump right into Law of Attraction principles that will guide your internet business to success. This is not a how-to handle technology discussion. I won’t get bogged down in a lot of techno-talk because it is not necessary. This is a short list that will help in producing positive results by using positive marketing principles.
The base principles for success in marketing is listed.
The Law of Attraction is the foundation that underlies the 10 principles presented:
- Have a purpose and a passion (personally and in business)
- Create a vision (“Nothing happens unless first a dream”)
- Fall in love again (stay customer-centric, not profit-centric)
- Make your brand attractive (create positive emotional responses and mental images)
- Clear call to actions (What to do? Make it clear. True for online and offline marketing)
- Number crunching (traffic, conversion tracking, statistics from users, competitors)
- Leverage with circles – power networking (“The guy who invented the wheel was an idiot. The guy who invented the other three, he was a genius”)
- Attracting and building email lists and personal interaction and social networks
- Money magnets (use proven internet marketing tools and test like crazy to draw the money to you – even while you sleep)
- Keep a professional website (website design and functionality)
What is missing?
- The Difficult Part About The Secret a.k.a “The Law of Attraction” (johnchow.com)
- How To Build An Internet Home Business Using The Law Of Attraction (marketersdaily.com)
- Relationship Attraction: Do You Truly Believe You Can Receive Wealth Or Do You Expect A Long Haul (selfimprovementbase.com)
- Do You Really Have What It Takes (entrepreneur.com)