With so many (SEO / PR) link building tactics, tips and strategies, along with the many folks that scream “we have your link building solution”, I thought I’d put together a quick couple of videos to show you some areas for link building opportunities you may have missed. (next video coming in 2 days or less).
It is also part of a web promotion strategy you can use.
It’ll be fast, and it’ll be crude – but meant to increase conversation about approaches to link building that you:
- Didn’t know about – but seen in this video
- You use currently – and working well, or
- Have more questions about (which area is most confusing?) – and the future direction of links/SEO
My blog is fairly new here (actually less than a week) – but would love to hear comments, if you have them. Anything goes.
So, what don’t you understand about link building – and what would you like to see more of?
- What to Look For in a Link Builder (searchenginejournal.com)
- Do You Know These Link Building Mistakes? (stevehartkopf.com)
- The Tips You Need To Get One Way Links (ronmedlin.com)
- Link Building: Just Another Popularity Game (wiep.net)
- SEO Secrets for Business Sites with Ann Smarty (blogher.com)