I get this question a lot about building and managing social media in a growing business:
“How can I manage and run my business, when social media marketing seem to take up all my time”? They continue, “I just don’t see how I can make use of social media, and get results if I cannot take the time – how can I do it”? (gasp, arghh, despair)
Well, fear not! You too can become a highly productive social media rock star – in fact – I created this “how to become a social media rocket” presentation – and how to use the 24 hours we are all allotted in a day. There’s a social media business marketing tactics e-book download here you could check it also (from me).
You may be surprised to learn about the process and approach. Make sure you understand the human side as well as the automated side.
- How do you find the time to do social media? (thehumanracehorses.com)
- Do You Want To Succeed at Social Media or Social Media Marketing? (blogs.forrester.com)
- Would anyone notice if you left Twitter? (simplyzesty.com)
- 5 Reasons Why Your Business Should Outsource Their Social Media! (socialmediadudes.com)
- 22 Social Media Marketing Superstars Reveal Their Secrets (buildabetterblog.com)
- Social Media Burnout – How Often Do We Need A Break? (simplyzesty.com)