In this episode of the “casual sit down” with me, your host – Jon Rognerud – we’re going to talk about different and better ways to approach keyword research for your website, SEO and content marketing.
This video is geared towards beginners, but clearly shows the unique approach for all search experts and marketers.
Key takeaways from this episode:
1) Look at keyword research tools later in the process
2) Use market analysis and competitive analysis as the seeds for content ideas
3) Keep your target customer in mind first. What are his/her desires?
4) Create a list of 5-10 questions that your (demographic here) asks most often
5) Build high quality pages that answers those questions (include keywords)
Make the content high quality, think about layout, structure and provide richness and depth that your competition is not providing.