The ability to retweet links and resources with the Tweetmeme function in a blog (like this) adds ease of use and simplicity for retweets. Recently, Twitter came to the marketplace with an updated piece of software functionality via the new Twitter Button.
This new button is similar to Tweetmeme, but also adds suggestions of people to follow based on relationships, and many users will enjoy it (as I do).
More than 750 million daily retweets are now counted. See more information about the feedback and discussion in the Tweetmeme blog.
See the latest video update:
- Twitter Launches Official Twitter Retweet Buttons (crenk.com)
- Goodbye TweetMeme: Twitter Launches Its Own Retweet Button (hubspot.com)
- Twitter’s Official Retweet Button is Coming Soon (techie-buzz.com)
- Official Twitter Tweet Button coming this week (social.venturebeat.com)
- Twitter Partners Up With TweetMeme to Offer Tweet Button (readwriteweb.com)