OK, a seed term from Speed, the first movie in a series with Keanu Reeves. “Pop Quiz, Hot Shot: What do the top 2007 winners within the new social media realm have in common?”
Do you know who they are (?):
- “New addictive microblogging platform”;
- “Top personalized web portal”;
- “From desktop computing to working in the cloud”;
- “At 23, Mark has built one of the world’s leading online destinations that has recently been valued at $15 billion”
** (you should know; watch out for this in 2008);
- “Saves the world from blog spam”;
- “Change the way people find health information online”;
- “$1.5 million investment in 2005–bought by eBay in 2007 for $75 million”; and
- “XBox live for casual games.”
All the winners and more answers are found here.
What they have in common are:
genius, timing, resources/people network, usefulness, uniqueness, filling a need and creating top positions within an emerging technology platform explosion: social media.
Are you thinking about social media this year?