Clearly, there are many options that you can take for building out your business. In fact, as you’ll see in this video – the options seem endless. Add to that variations of approach, the type of business/marketplace you are in, and you have yourself a rather massive program to undertake.
As I always say – start simple, try a few things, and then build out your network. And, keep in mind – link building and promotional strategies that work today, may not be as effective tomorrow.
Think long term, build a solid foundation, and don’t expect miracles over night. Other folks who are winning online continue to develop strategies, test them, and then – do some more.
Here are a few takeaways:
- Only use tools to help a well defined online marketing / link strategy (in other words, don’t buy the tool first)
- Continue content development, and make sure you include diversity and expansion of that content (audio, video, images, products, etc)
- Assign somebody to help you every week if you cannot do it yourself, or don’t have time. Continue marketing, don’t stop
More videos like this: Jon Rognerud on YouTube
- Launch a Business Blog | Social Media Examiner (socialmediaexaminer.com)
- Why Guest Blogging Works Better Than Article Marketing (searchenginejournal.com)
- 5 Easy Ways to Build Your Digital Reputation (businesspundit.com)
- 5 Quick And Easy Ways To Build Backlinks To Your Blog … (fastmoneybusiness.com)