If you are not familiar with StumbleUpon.com – you should be – especially if you want to both get insights to web activity and connecting to other people in niche marketplaces.
It’s a powerful social bookmarking system and with an advertisement platform to boot.
I recently ran a campaign on SU that yielded a dramatic web traffic increase within days, and for about 10c a visitor. (More on this in another post).
What can you do with StumbleUpon for your online business?
Here are key topics covered for StumbleUpon success:
- Why use the StumbleUpon system?
- Saving Your Favorites and organizing yourself
- Setting up Your StumbleUpon Profile
- How to Find Friends on StumbleUpon
- Notes on Receiving Shares
- Process: Sharing Etiquette
- Traffic Boosting: StumbleUpon Advertising
Not all businesses is necessarily a perfect fit, but you have a chance to not only test it, use it – but help create some new concepts and content ideas for your organization that could go “viral” (that’s the best-case scenario). Don’t run ads against a boring page – do something ‘different’. (how’s that for vague…)
What do you think?
- StumbleUpon Marketing: 5 Ways to Get More StumbleUpon Traffic to Your Website (customerthink.com)
- Is StumbleUpon A Useful Marketing Tool? (smallbusinessmavericks.com)
- Things To Know About StumbleUpon [INFOGRAPHIC] (penn-olson.com)