How do you create a special landing page that also captures emails?
The folks who asked also wanted to know about how to create auto-responders.
Finally, which is the best product to use for auto-sending emails?
When you are marketing online, you must drive the visitor to a specific page with your offer or message. Generic pages don’t work well. Both search engines and users like (and need) the relevancy and specificity. Then, capture their email address to send them more goodies.
How do you create landing pages quickly & easily? What if you have NO technical ability?
Here’s how to do it.
First, you must be clear on your goals.
Are you trying to convince somebody of buying directly? Or, is the page more informative, educational, and with the offer “gently” placed with action links throughout the copy? Search in google for “your industry/market place” + landing pages, and check the natural listings along with the paid results. What are they doing? Which pages “speak” to you more?
Then, draft out a benefit driven page with a headline that inspires to read further. You can find more on magnetic headlines. Focus on “their” outcome and when writing, think about the “conversation already going on in their head” – then speak to that. A common way to do this is to think about their #1 problem, and then focus on answering/solving that.
Landing page tool
Once you have your copy ready, just head over to unbounce, and sign up for a free account.
Unbounce is easy to use, and they now integrate directly with Aweber.com. And yes, that is a great email marketing system, and used by most internet marketers. They have been around “forever”. I also like mailchimp, check those guys out too – it works with unbounce.
This partner page explains how unbounce and aweber work together.
Here are the top reasons to use unbounce and to create effective landing pages:
- You can build landing pages with no HTML
- Run simple A/B tests to achieve higher conversions
- Real-time marketing metrics to measure your campaign success
- A fully hosted self-serve service with no software to download or install
- Set up a custom domain so your pages appear as if they are on your site.
What email sequence or landing pages questions do you have?
Related articles to aweber and unbounce
- Set Up Aweber Autoresponder Messages (cathystucker.com)
- How To Improve Landing Page Conversion Rates with LinkTrackr A/B Split Testing (johnchow.com)
- Unbounce and AWeber: BFFs (aweber.com)